BlueBook Insurance Brokers
Bluebook Insurance Brokers has arranged an exclusive insurance package for UHS member’s liability & business insurance. Our package provides many UHS members both a cost saving (averaging over 31%) with improved insurance cover. Highlight of our cover include:
- Dedicated Account manager and claims specialist
- Broad protection from perils including fire, storm & more
- Australia-wide Flood cover
- Up to $30,000 for Cold Chain Breaches
- Up to $50,000 for Equipment Breakdown
Specialists in energy use and cost reduction products and services. In particular:
- Commercial energy contract negotiation, utilising group buying power. Don’t just send one site, if you can organise over 10 you may unlock preferential rates though group buying power. For example, we recently secured an annual saving of $42,553 across 45 sites in multiple states.
- Network tariff review is another service that can immediately save you thousands. We review your meter data against the pricing tariff options available from your retailer and assist you to move to the lowest cost charging structure. We saved Nullarbor Sustainable Timber $14,675 per annum from moving them to a lower cost tariff after installing Solar PV.
- Our Energy Health Check, is a complete tailored desktop energy assessment. Our report provides you with insights and opportunities within your business to reduce your energy use and costs. Typically identifying savings of 27%. We analyse your meter data, building and electrical equipment. Providing you with a detailed report and time with an energy consultant to discuss our recommendations
Make It Cheaper
United Health Services Australia has partnered with Make it Cheaper to provide our members a free energy comparison to identify savings for their home or business.
The energy experts at Make it Cheaper find savings for over 80%* of their customers and we have helped both business owners and their staff find savings for both home and office electricity.Visit Website
VITAL Medical Supplies
Vital Medical Supplies provides an extensive range of equipment, medical consumables and value added services into the healthcare industry. We have been working with the industry for 30 years and in that time we have built a reputation based on being passionate about bringing you the best products and service available.
Vital Medical Supplies plays an integral role in the Australasian institutional healthcare market. We are a medical supplies partner who is passionate about you!
Our partnership between Vital and United Health Services means great pricing on your general medical supplies & vaccines as well as exclusive pricing and opportunities on specific ranges and equipment.Visit Website
Social Media Services
Here at UHS we offer a tailored social media posting service to our members at heavily reduced rates (think 75% below market rates) where we will develop a social media strategy with you and then 2 to 3 times a week actually post to FaceBook and Instagram for you.
This means every health business can have a current social media presence with regular posts that are relevant to your patients and your business.
With a broad and extensive range of products, winc.com.au has everything a workplace needs to work, whether that’s at home or at the office. At winc.com.au, they are committed to making it easy and convenient to shop with online ordering and an easy to use website showing stock availability and free delivery. It’s simple to use and you don’t have to worry about ordering something to have it end up on back order.
Our members enjoy savings on average of 20% across their office supply and equipment needs.Visit Website
Tyro has been helping practices run smoothly for over a decade. They have done this by providing EFTPOS that seamlessly integrates with over 300 POS and PMS partners.
On average our members are able to save 16% on their merchant fees benefiting from our preferred merchant rates.Visit Website
SmartPrint provide Intuitive print management software, printer hardware, consumables and service on a simple cost per page tailored to your volume. We then monitor your machines and report any failures or consumable requirements on an ongoing basis, which we can fulfill Australia Wide.
SmartPrint is the biggest independent managed print provider in Australia with 1 billion prints under management and a number of health care clients under management – this means they are free to choose from a variety of brands of printer based on the needs of your business – rather than be dictated by a single supplier
On average we find by being part of United Health Services we can save a business over 20% by either changing their existing managed print contract to our Smart Print preferred deals or switching from owned printers to having managed print with SmartPrint as a UHS client – and there are also substantial time saving benefits given toners are included in your monthly cost and reordered automatically, as is servicing and repairs.
Leading Australian VOIP provider that will provide you with a tailored communication solution to suite your business with market leading prices for UHS customers and guaranteed service standards.
We find most members will find cost saving AND get better equipment, features and service by using PConnect for their phone and VOIP systems.Visit Website
National Managed Services Provider who will provide End to End Tailored Solutions with extensive experience in the health and medical industries
IT technical supportVisit Website